Does the color of your car matter?
For most drivers a car is not just a means of transportation, but a status symbol. People select a car color based on their taste and their emotions. That’s why a car’s color can tell us a lot about the owner.
*Keep in mind that this article is intended to be fun and light-hearted. Your car’s color might not mean anything to or about you. With that said, we hope that you enjoy our latest blog!*
Let’s take a colorful journey into the meaning of colors and what they can reveal:
- White color is associated with purity, kindness, sincerity, perfection. Neat, calm, and organized people choose this color.
- Grey color associates with thoughtfulness, prudence, and vision. In most cases, conservative, goal-oriented, and pragmatic people choose grey vehicles.
- Black color attracts confident, motivated, and active people. The owners of these cars often hold management positions and care about their image.
- Silver cars embody calmness, sophistication, and elegance. People who value material well-being, know how to set and achieve goals, usually prefer silver cars.
- Yellow and orange colors are associated with joy, fun, and adventures. These sunny colors are chosen by cheerful and extroverted people who treat even the most unpleasant situations in life with humor.
- Red or purple cars show that their owner loves risk, danger, and adventure. These drivers are creative, active, passionate, energetic, and courageous.
- Blue car owners are calm, thoughtful, and wise individuals. They never do anything in a rush and like stability and consistency.
- Green car owners are open, generous, and good-hearted people. Green is a symbol of youth, life, and nature. People who prefer it tend to care about the environment and strive to benefit our world. The owners of green cars are very calm and prudent; they try to avoid conflicts and showdowns.
Once you have an idea of your next car – its size, model, features, and color – we invite you to swing by our dealership, check it out more closely, and take a test drive!
by Maria Climan – Content Creator at Half Full Marketing
Want a new ride?
Fill out our fast and easy application to get pre-approved!