Fun Car Features
DVD players, GPS, lane-keeping assist, adaptive cruise control, and the like are features that many cars have, but no longer surprise us. Let’s review the most original and fun features that currently exist on the market.
- Built-in Wi-Fi hotspot. A lot of car manufacturers started adding Wi-Fi to their cars a few years ago. Wi-Fi does not only provide a connection for hands-free calls, but also offers live traffic updates and easy navigation. Passengers will enjoy the feature by connecting their laptops and tablets to view movies and play games. Example: Chevrolet Cruze, Chrysler 200.
- Super Cruise System. The cars with Super Cruise system may feel like they are on autopilot. Through LIDAR, cameras, sensors, the system allows drivers to take their hands off the steering while driving. Example: Cadillac CT6.
- Built-in heads-up display (HUD). This display projects drive and multimedia-related information onto the front windshield of the car. You may select between speed, lane guiding, RPM, and many more options to be displayed. Example: Ford Escape, Honda Accord.
- Fingerprint check. Some vehicles allow the driver to unlock the door and start the car using their fingerprints instead of keys or a push button. Example: Hyundai Santa Fe, Audi A8.
- Handwriting recognition. You no longer need buttons or knobs to access your car infotainment system to control navigation, entertainment, and much more. Example: BMW 5 Series, Mercedes-Benz S-class.
There are many cool car features available in both new and used cars, and there are many features to come. Do your research, and then stop by our dealership to test drive a new ride! Looking for something specific? Just let us know!
by Maria Climan – Content Creator at Half Full Marketing